Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] libncursesw-6.dll is missing

Hello there,

I installed migw32-libncurses via mingw installation manager, however when I
try to compile a ncurses program gcc complains that it cannot find
ncurses.h. Then I add the include directory and library path and it compiles
correctly but when I try to run it, a small windows says that
libncursesw-6.dll is missing. I have looked in mingw installation
directories and libncursesw-6.dll is installed in MinGW\bin. Why there is
this error that libncursesw-6.dll is missing if it is installed in the
default directory?

txunum

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.