Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] libiconv-2.dll is missing

$ gcc --version

A message box appears:

    gcc.exe - System Error

The program can't start because libiconv-2.dll is missing from your
computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

---

Google finds lots of posts about other programs that include MinGW, such
as Codeblocks.  I can't find any posts that quite describe my problem.

I'm unable to find a libiconv-2.dll anywhere.  There is a github page
that offers a replacement for download, but Windows 8.1 64-bit doesn't
want to load it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mike Crawford
Portland Software Development and Consulting
http://soggywizards.com/
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One Must Not Trifle With Wizards For It Makes Us Soggy And Hard To Light.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.