Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] libiconv-2.dll is missing

$ gcc --version

A message box appears:

    gcc.exe - System Error

The program can't start because libiconv-2.dll is missing from your
computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Google finds lots of posts about other programs that include MinGW, such
as Codeblocks.  I can't find any posts that quite describe my problem.

I'm unable to find a libiconv-2.dll anywhere.  There is a github page
that offers a replacement for download, but Windows 8.1 64-bit doesn't
want to load it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mike Crawford
Portland Software Development and Consulting

One Must Not Trifle With Wizards For It Makes Us Soggy And Hard To Light.

MinGW-users mailing list