Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Does MinGW not support -std=c++11 flag?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Where do those headers go? Do they belong in include or C++/tr1?

In include; why would *any* C language header belong in the latter?
Where are they, in your existing installation?  They replace what is
there already.

> Or have I got it wrong?

Yes indeed, you may have drawn a wrong inference.

- --
Regards,
Keith.

Okay, I'm slightly confused then. There are copies of stdlib.h and wchar.h in both of those directories. Why are there C headers in C++/tr1 if they don't belong there???

My confusion comes from not knowing whether tr1 is for the c++11 standard or not.

Also, any idea on the _NO_OLDNAMES define in question from my previous reply? Can you tell me when that is defined? Is it defined when -std=c++11 is passed on the compile line?

Please forgive my noobishness....

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.