Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Does MinGW not support -std=c++11 flag?

Also as a related question, when is _NO_OLDNAMES defined? Does std=c++11 define that? I ask because allegro 5 programs don't compile when off_t is not defined, and sys/types.h only defines off_t when _NO_OLDNAMES is undefined.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.