Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] I can't compile the c program

I learn c and used to compile number of program by

Gcc program.c -o program.exe

But now. I guess since I “Mark all upgrades” to the latest one. It not work.

c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.3.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lpthread

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)

{

                int a;

                a = 1;

                printf("test %d", a);

                return 0;

}

I’ve also try delete Mingw folder and install again number of time. Still this problem.

More than that when I use MinGW Installation Manager to mark install package , there is a message windows :

Internal package specification error can’t get ‘tarname’ for non-release element<<<unknown>>> please report this to the package maintainer.

I don’t know what cause this my guess it the problem come from the new version. Please help.

GCC version 5.3.0

Ld 2.25.1

MinGW 32bit

Windows 64bit

Ps. Do you need pictures of error message?

Prapan

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.