Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] MinGW Installation Help

... snip ...
>I have downloaded all the automated installer and all the pre-requisite software
>and read the installation  manuals and comments, etc., with no luck; still I have a
> difficulty to correctly do the installation and get it up and running since my OS is
 >Windows 10.

You need to supply more information -
What is the name of the file of the "automated installer"?

Did the installer fail, or did problems happen after the installation?

What was the exact text of the error messages (if any) that were
produced during the installation?

If problems happened after the installation, what command line
failed, and what error message was created?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.