Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] MinGW Installation Help

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing this email to seek your help to guide me through the installation of MinGW. I have downloaded all the automated installer and all the pre-requisite software and read the installation manuals and comments, etc., with no luck; still I have a difficulty to correctly do the installation and get it up and running since my OS is Windows 10.

Thanks and I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely, Reyes

MinGW-users mailing list