Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] MinGW installation help

Dear All

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing this email seeking your help to guide me through the installation of MinGW. I have downloaded the automated installer, all pre-requisite software and read all manuals and comments with no luck. I still have a difficulty in correctly do the installation and get it up and running since my OS is windows 10.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely, Reyes

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.