Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Gmail encourages top posting [WAS:: libFLAC, getopt, Mingw, Msys]

> Gmail does no such thing.

As a Gmail user, I can also confirm "top posting" is the default behavior of this web email service.  I think it's a common behavior for email in general, and changing the post behavior to avoid it is more like trying to get it to function like a web forum instead.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.