Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] libFLAC, getopt, Mingw, Msys

Hello all,

I'm trying to build libFLAC 1.3.1 with msys and configure but when I run make it chokes because I don't have getopt installed. Is getopt provided in any Mingw or msys packages? I can't seem to find anything useful on the web or where to download this shell extension for msys. Please advise. Thanks.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.