Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] redefinition of 'struct timespec'

Hi Keith:
  Thanks for your so quickly reply.The version of my pthreads-win32 is
2.9.1.
  I still have two questions:
  (1) How to run configure-time tests, to determine if the definition is
actually required.
  (2) Just as you said,pthreads-win32 is already fixed in their git
repository.The corresponding website I've found is
https://github.com/GerHobbelt/pthread-win32.Is it valid to substitute my
pthread.h for the new one?

  All the Best,
  Wei.