Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] redefinition of 'struct timespec'

  I know that someone has asked the same question before.In my opinion,just deleting the definition of this structure in the header file

"C:\MinGW\include\pthread.h" could be valid for resolving this problem.I wonder if it is the best way to avoid this error at present.

  This structure is showed below:

struct timespec
 time_t tv_sec;
long tv_nsec;