Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Undefined reference to _get_current_locale in MinGW 4.8.2

Hello guys, I’ve been trying to get one specific library to compile (MinGW 4.8.2, Qt 5.3.0), the linking stage will fail due to missing reference to _get_current_locale, which seems to be available in locale.h header. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Bocan.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.