Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Cannot find crt2.o: No such file or directory

OK, it looks like I was missing mingwrt-dev. I had the DLL but not the dev files

On Aug 2, 2016 5:10 PM, "Keith Marshall" <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may cause your account to be moderated.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.