Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Error using MinGW 64-bits

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:06 AM, sandra dzambazovska <sandra.st@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I installed MinGw 64 bits on Windows 7 64 -bits.  But when I type: g++ -m64 Source1.cpp -o Source1.exe in the cmd window I get the following message: http://pastebin.com/8GwfSH3v. And I have no idea what it means.

Thanks.

And neither do I.  The software under discussion in this list is not mingw-64 - of whatever flavor you've found.  To get to 64 bits I would suggest you take a look at msys2, which distributes mingw-w64 as well as several libraries built with that.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.