Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Possible error in ntddstor.h

Keith Marshall:
>Anton Shepelev:
>
>>When trying to buid DOSBox in a freshly-installed
>>MinGW, I am having this error:
>>macro "__IOCTL_STORAGE_" requires 3 arguments, but only 2 given
>
>Okay, I can reproduce this.
>[...]
>Please  file a formal bug report, on the bug track-
>er, so that I have  an  appropriately  attributable
>point of reference for the necessary follow up.

I not being conversant in either C or C++, could you
please tell me what would a minimal  test  case  be,
for  I  only  saw the error while compiling the huge
3rd-party project that DOSBox  is?   What  should  I
feed gcc -- the lone .h file?

I  will  file  a bug report upon returning home from
work.

/\  http://preview.tinyurl.com/qcy6mjc [archived]

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.