Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

> From: ralph engels <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 01:53:21 +0200
>
> I will try, atm we just need to know if the gcc i have built works on
> windows versions older than vista,
>
> can it compile ? does it crash when trying to run it ? things like that.
>
> No need to run the entire gcc suite as atleast one c++ test is known to
> fail, but that test might be suspect.

I can run the single test program mentioned there, but I'd appreciate
more details, as I don't normally use C++ in my personal work.

A list of test programs to compile, the non-default command-line
switches to compile them, how to run them, and what results to expect
will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.