Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Using mingw's libpng?

On 06-Jul-2016 05:53, Keith Marshall wrote:
> I don't want to derail any useful discussion, which may arise out of
> this, but could you please clarify what you mean by "the [libpng] that
> comes with MinGW"?

I must have installed it separately from mingw, judging from the date
stamps, but I don't recall if it was downloaded as a binary from
somewhere or built from source.  It was long enough ago that the details
have faded from my memory and I assumed that it came with Mingw.

Regards,

David Mathog
mathog@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.