Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

Sorry was a bit late when i wrote that.

He just needs to know if it even works reliably on XP as far as i could
understand,

though i suspect building a simple c++11 application should show us just
that :),

since it uses some functions from the mcfgthread library itself.

Could also try out some torture tests to see how stable it is under strain.

  If you know of anyone who could pitch in on porting objc to the new
thread model even better :),

atm im making an effort to do just that,

but im rather inexperienced with objc so alone it would probably take me
a good while to have something usefull.

But all help is welcome.

Revelator