Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

> From: ralph engels <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 21:19:35 +0200
>
> 3 part bootstrap of mingw.org gcc with mcfgthread support here
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/Tools/gcc-5.4.0-mcfgthreads-w32-mingw.org.tar.lzma/download
>
> and the mcfgthread library built for mingw.org here
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/Tools/mcfgthreads-git-mingw.org.tar.lzma/download
>
> We need tests on XP to see if it works there, you are also welcome to
> try testing it on older OS but the nessesary support might be lacking on
> those so expect failure.

Thanks, but please provide instructions for testing: what features in
which languages (C++, I presume) need to be tested, and preferably
also test programs to compile and run with expected results.

I know almost nothing about the problem(s) this build attempts to
solve, so the only practical way for me to help testing it is to tell
me what to test, as exactly as reasonably possible.

Thanks!

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.