Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

Doing a 3 stage bootstrap of gcc-5.4.0 now with mcfgthread, it should be
done in a few hours or so :).

We had to make some changes to the build structure of mcfgthread to make
it work with mingw.org but i can report 100% success building and
testing it now.

I am going to create a fork of mcfgthread for use with the mingw.org
compiler and api which should be kept in sync with the main repository,
if someone is willing to take over maintainance of the fork i will hand
over the keys to that person.

I will post a link to the gcc compiler and thread library when the
bootstrap is done.

Regards Revelator

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.