Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

Sorry that it's taken a bit longer than expected to provide a gcc built
against it. I have to make some minor adjustments to the mcfgthread
source code for it to build with the mingw.org api and i been having
guests for some weeks so it was a little hard finding any time to make
the nessesary changes. I should be free now to do the preliminary work,
but if someone else is going to take it up thats also ok.

Revelator