Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

> From: Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 20:18:21 +0200
>
> On 26/06/2016 22:30, ralph engels wrote:
> > Small correction, i wrote that it was the lack of native TLS functions
> > on XP and older but actually it is imperfectness of keyed events on XP
> > and older that is the reason why we need testing.
>
> Eli, are you doing the necessary test?

Not yet, because neither the GCC distribution that should be tested
nor the instructions for testing were published, AFAIK.

> Else I can do them

Please do, and thanks.  I only volunteered because no one else did.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.