Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

Hi,

On 26/06/2016 22:30, ralph engels wrote:
> Small correction, i wrote that it was the lack of native TLS functions
> on XP and older but actually it is imperfectness of keyed events on XP
> and older that is the reason why we need testing.

Eli, are you doing the necessary test? Else I can do them, if I have a
step-by-step guide. I have access to a pretty powerful XP Quad-core as
well as my older Laptop with Centrino.
Do we need to test the gcc bootstrap and self-build or actually also use
the produced compiler?

If you can provide a package of the produced compiler, I could test it
with Objective-C code.

Riccardo

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.