Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

Follow up on the new thread library.

Need to make few small adjustments to the mcfgthread library to enable
building and bootstrapping gcc with it for the mingw.org compilers, this
might take a little while but as soon as i have something that works i
will post a link to the prebuilt gcc. What we need to know at that time
would be if it fails to allocate threads when compiling c++11 and later
c++, but also standard stuff.

Thanks again for the help :)

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.