Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Graphics Library for Code::Blocks?

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Tyler Bacon <frayblackout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m new, so I’m sorry if this is a bad question or in a bad format.

I am currently using a program called Code::Blocks that some of you may or may not be familiar with. I was wondering if there is a graphics library for code::blocks, because I have tried the usual graphics.h and it hasn’t worked.

"Codeblocks is a cross-platform IDE built around wxWidgets, designed to be extensible and configurable..."

http://www.wxwidgets.org/

http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/Using_wxWidgets

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.