Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] new thread library aimed at c++11 and later development.

> From: ralph engels <ralphengels@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 22:28:43 +0200
>
> I can provide a build of gcc-5.4.0 but its a mingw-w64 build so im not
> sure it would work,

Even if it would, I don't want to mix distributions, it's a recipe for
trouble.

> maybe better if i try to create a bootstrap of the mingw.org version and
> upload it somewhere for you to try ?.

Yes, a mingw.org based version of 5.4 would be good, along with some
instructions for what and how to test.

Thanks.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.