Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Graphics Library for Code::Blocks?

I’m new, so I’m sorry if this is a bad question or in a bad format.

I am currently using a program called Code::Blocks that some of you may or may not be familiar with. I was wondering if there is a graphics library for code::blocks, because I have tried the usual graphics.h and it hasn’t worked.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

MinGW-users mailing list