Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] The Installation Manager freezes when I mark for upgrade something.

Hi, my name is Dannyu NDos.

The title is the problem.

This only occurs when I mark for upgrade the GNU C Compiler or the GNU C++ Compiler.

I've already installed some packages, namely, mingw-developer-toolkit, mingw32-base, msys-base, and old version of mingw32-gcc-g++.

The OS is Windows 10 Pro x64, and the processor is Intel Core i7-2670QM.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.