Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Mingw64 & include directory?

Inviato da IBM Verse

Greg Jung --- Re: [Mingw-users] Mingw64 & include directory? ---

Da:"Greg Jung" <gvjung@xxxxxxxxx>
A:"MinGW Users List" <mingw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Data:Sab, 25/Giu/2016 21:29
Oggetto:Re: [Mingw-users] Mingw64 & include directory?

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 3:11 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Domonic Tom <AbDomTom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:51:00 +0000
>
> I have installed Mingw64 on my PC. Recently I found a problem.

This list is not for MinGW64 distribution.

You have downloaded a minw-w64 tool distribution.  It comes with its own version of mingw, and if it is installed
on top of the mingw/msys then mingw/include and mingw/lib will still refer to the mingw-org system (relevant to this list)
which you installed over.
> I built a gui toolkit called Fast Light Tool Kit (FLTK) and my build environment directories (using MSYS) was
> structured as:
>
> c:/minw/include & c:/mingw/lib
>
> The problem started when I included the math.h file in my project #include <math.h>
>
> FLTK contains a math.h file which refers to usr/include/math.h which then directs my compiler to find the
> math.h file in the designated include directory c:/mingw/include... But this is not what happens.
>
> My math.h c++ header is actually located in the lib directory??
>
> C:\mingw\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\5.1.0\include\c++\tr1

You have downloaded a minw-w64 tool distribution.  It comes with its own version of mingw, and if it is installed
on top of the mingw/msys then mingw/include and mingw/lib will still refer to the mingw-org system (relevant to this list)
which you installed over.

 You can simplify your task immensely by installing MSYS2, which is a rolling-release distro that uses mingw-w64 compiler builds. (Look it up on Sourceforge.net) - MSYS2 will reside under C:\msys64 - and then you will find that FLTK is already available to download:

$ pacman -Ss fltk
mingw32/mingw-w64-i686-fltk 1.3.3-2
    C++ user interface toolkit (mingw-w64)
mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-fltk 1.3.3-2
    C++ user interface toolkit (mingw-w64)

AVVERTENZE: Il presente messaggio e/o i suoi allegati (di seguito il "messaggio") possono contenere informazioni privilegiate e/o confidenziali. Se non siete i destinatari indicati nel messaggio (o persona incaricata di inoltrare il messaggio al/i destinatario/i), non potete copiare o inoltrare il messaggio ad altri e siete invitati a distruggerlo dandone informazione al mittente a mezzo e-mail. Il contenuto del presente messaggio non deve essere considerato come trasmesso o autorizzato da Cabel. Cabel non si assume alcuna responsabilità per eventuali intercettazioni, modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio e-mail e per le eventuali conseguenze.

DISCLAIMER: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message and in any of its attachments (the "message"). If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. The contents of this message shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Cabel. Cabel does not accept liability for corruption, interception or amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.