Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] dmake : how to redirect output

dmake -V is
dmake - Version 4.12 (Windows / MinGW)
Copyright (c) 1990,...,1997 by WTI Corp.

Default Configuration:
        MAXLINELENGTH := 32766
        MAXPROCESSLIMIT := 64
        .IMPORT .IGNORE: DMAKEROOT
        .MAKEFILES : makefile.mk makefile
        .SOURCE    : .NULL
        DMAKEROOT *= $(ABSMAKECMD:d)startup
        MAKESTARTUP := $(DMAKEROOT)\startup.mk

>From this page http://www.openoffice.org/tools/dmake/dmake_4.3.html it seems that there is a -C option that would redirect dmake's output on a file.

I would like to do that on my pc, but without success: dmake > out.txt does not work (and I don't see the C option in the usage given by dmake -h). In that redirection possible ?

Thanks

François

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.