Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] object not compiling

On 30 May 2016 at 16:21, Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Keep it simple.  Just declare the prerequisite dependencies directly;
don't get embroiled in unnecessary use of complex features, especially
when you don't fully understand their limitations.  You don't need to
use target-specific variables here, (especially since they don't meet
your requirements).

​Okay for now I'm just gonna go with this sort of setup in the target.mk files
test: paths $(OBJECTS) $(O)test.o
$(O)test.o: $(PROCLST_H)​

​But I still haven't given up on the idea of generated prerequisites.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.