Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] object not compiling

On 30 May 2016 at 15:54, Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
here, you are asking for $(TARGET_OBJECTS) to be interpreted, as a
target-specific variable, within the *prerequisites* for the rule;
this is *not* within the commands, so this simply will not work as you
want it to.

​Oh so that's why, is there a way to do it how I intended?​

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.