Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] object not compiling

On 30 May 2016 at 15:07, Keith Marshall <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You're welcome, but I suggest you actually read it now; it might help
you to understand how you're wasting both your own, and my time.
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e

​I did read it but as you have rightly pointed out the topic is getting derailed​ so lets make this the last post on that topic
and move back to helping me understand where I'm going wrong in the mentioned makefile snippet that would cause
the compilation of $(O)user.o and $(O)test.o to be ignored despite all the $(O)Codit%.o files being compiled just fine
using the same variable ($(TARGET_OBJECTS)) to indicate they're a required file for the executable to be compiled.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.