Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] How to enable national language support (NLS)and install lanugage packge?

> From: "LI An-Bang" <anbangli@xxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 20:49:24 +0800
>
> Since this is the Mingw-users' maillist, now, my questions are: how could I get Mingw's NLS package, i.e.
> "gcc-4.9.3-1-mingw32-lang.tar.xz"?

It's on the MinGW site.

> And, how to configure it so that GCC will write out compiling
> messages in Chinese?

You shouldn't need to configure anything.  As long as your system
codepage is Chinese, and assuming you unpack
gcc-4.9.3-1-mingw32-lang.tar.xz in the same directory tree where you
have GCC, GCC should start talking Chinese automatically.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.