Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] How to enable national language support (NLS) and install lanugage packge?

Hi, all,

I am a Chinese user of MinGW on Windows. I want MinGW to write out compiling messages in Chinese.

After some search and analysis on Internet, I realized that I should enable MinGW's  national language support (NLS), and I also noticed that the released version has configured with "--disable-nls".

So, my question is, how can I enable national language (NLS) support  and install lanugage packge?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.