Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] msys-regex missing from mingw-get

I'm finding that neither the GUI nor command line versions of mingw-get offer this library (just some documentation packages).  I was able to get it from MinGW's SourceForge page and it seemed to work.  Was there a reason mingw-get doesn't offer it?

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.