Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Import libraries without DLL in GCC 5.3.0 distro

If built on linux with a crosscompiler targetting mingw using --enable-vtable-verify the exports get built correctly.

That was the reason i mentioned that you might have better luck building it since at the moment i dont have a linux environment handy but i understood you do.

Link to build instructions and a working linux / mingw-w64 32 bit crosscompiler with vtable verify here https://github.com/RUB-SysSec/WindowsVTV. This uses a patched gcc-4.9-* since the gcc-4.9 version did not support windows as a target for this feature yet, the patch on the site was accepted into gcc version 5 so is no longer needed with gcc-5.3.0.