Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] Import libraries without DLL in GCC 5.3.0 distro

You can get around the vtable verification dll's by issuing
--disable-libvtv at bootstrap if you dont want this feature.

vtable verification works on windows but the feature itself cannot be
built on windows yet.

but since you use linux as a crosshost you should have luck building
this feature if you want it.

the nessesary command for enabling vtable verification at boot time is
--enable-vtable-verification=yes.

and it can be used by issuing -fvtable-verify in CFLAGS when building
things you want to check with this feature.

Hope it helps.