Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] is there a way to adding custom sections consecutively with mingw32-gcc linker ?

Hi,
In my source codes, i want to define some variable under different sections and these sections can be defined in different .c files. My desire, while i am compiling and linking source code, these sections will be added consecutively in memory with linker options command or compiler options command.
For example,
In section1, i defined two integer (var1, var2) and in section2, i also defined two integer variable(var3, var4).
After compiling, if var1's address is 00403000, var3's address should be 00403008.

Does any know of a way to do those things on windows with mingw linker? Thanks in advance! and sorry for my sloppy english.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.