Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-users] MinGW GCC 5.3.0 doesn't work on Windows XP

might depend on which -march -mtune options where used compiling gcc, i
used -march=core2 -mtune=generic
and have not heard anyone having problems with those options, an earlier
version i released had -march=sandybridge since that is the cpu im using
but it broke gcc under XP as reported by devs who use my builds.

Strange that it complains about strnlen though ?!?.