Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] MinGW GCC 5.3.0 doesn't work on Windows XP

I cannot compile any programs with this version of GCC on a Windows XP
SP3 machine: cc1.exe pops up an error dialog saying "The procedure
entry point strnlen could not be located in the dynamic link library
msvcrt.dll".

Does this mean MinGW no longer supports Windows XP?  I hope not.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.