Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] Import libraries without DLL in GCC 5.3.0 distro

First, thanks for making GCC 5.3.0 available from the MinGW site.

I have a question: I see in gcc-core a few .dll.a import libraries
that don't seem to have the matching DLLs.  The ones I saw:
libatomic.dll.a, libvtv.dll.a, and libvtv_stubs.dll.a.  Can someone
explain what are those, and why aren't there DLLs to go with them?  Or
did I miss some tarball?

TIA

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.