Thats great :) will be good to have someone have a look on the more
unused parts of gcc on windows.
Had enough problems when i started going from C to C++,
and in my age it is not exactly easy learning a different language,
so i newer got into the other parts of gcc.

Best wishes testing the 5.3.0 version.

Ralph