Much better with your patches against pthreads :)
im still getting the error about struct to pointer conversion in
libstdc++ and libobj-c++,
so something seems to be different when building on windows atleast.

One bug report but it's a minor one.
when using the new autotool based pthread build it does not install
_ptw32.h so i added it to gnumakefile.in.

All in all im very pleased with this version of pthreads4w, nice work :)

The gnat build warnings have been consistant over the years indeed,
it might not have been getting much attention since it's relatively
unused on windows.

Bit sad since its a really nice tool for creating gui programs, a bit
ala pascal if i understand it correctly.

Regards Ralph Engels