Aye also ran into the CONST_CAST2 warnings,
but im a bit baffled why it seems to build gcc on linux while not on
windows.
ill take a good look at your patches maybe something i missed :)

btw you can get around the CONST_CAST2 warning by undefining the macro
just before it is set in gcc,
but im not sure if it breaks something else so i hold of on that option
for now.

I would be interrested seing the log, mostly for comparison with my own,
might give me some ideas.

The other issues are also worth a look.

Thanks m8.