I have applied to the pthreads-w32 list so that we can discuss further
changes needed.

With the preliminary work done it should hopefully not be to hard,
keeping pthreads-w32 upto speed with gcc development.

A maintainer is also needed,
im not sure if my skillset is big enough just yet,
but if need be i will take it into consideration.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.