Phtreads-w32 version used in building gcc-5.3.0
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/mingw-sources/pthreads-w32/pthreads-w32-git.tar.lzma/download

patches against gcc-5.3.0 here
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbadvanced/files/MinGW%20Builds/mingw-sources/gcc-5.3.0-patches/gcc-5.3.0-patchset.tar.lzma/download

build pthreads with make clean GC and make clean GC-static rename
libpthreadGC2.a to libpthread.a for the static version and to
libpthreads_s.dll.a for the shared one. If you intend to link to the
shared pthreads dll rename libpthreads_s.dll.a to libpthreads.dll.a the
_s at the end is a workaround because gcc prefers to link to the dll
version even if told not to.

The pthreads-w32 source is prepatched to work around a bug with gcc's
genmodes.c source file.

The gcc-5.3.0 patches are divided into folders describing what they are for.

if linking to the static pthreads-w32 library be sure to put
-DPTW32_STATIC_LIB in CFLAGS or you will get linker errors.

Thanks to K Frank for helping on the libstdc++ fix.

Im done :).