Cleaned up pathset for building gcc-5.3.0, pretty much just mingw compatibility and regression fixes. Only one which modifies behaviour of gcc but it might be of use since it adds the option to gcc to link to
other msvc runtimes besides the standard msvc6 based one.

With the pthread-w32 patch posted earlier everything builds, and so far seems to be working. Im having a little difficulty comitting the patch upstream since the repo is read only,
maybe you can forward it to the pthread-w32 dev ?.