Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-users] files in bin dir

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I have searched all over the net and have not found am answer.

In the bin directory under mingw, there are a ton of executable files. Many of them are similar and just look like various versions. It looks like there are different versions of some of same files. Anyway, here is my question... Is there a list somewhere that lists all the files in the bin directory and what they are for? If not, there should be.I don't have a clue what most of them are and without knowing, then I can't use them. I have tried /? of -help to see if they would give me some more info, but they don't.

Thanks in advance!
Jeffrey

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.